Sriracha Cream Chicken & Rice
- 3 lbs. Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups - Brown Rice (this is a dry measurement)
- 2 Cups - Alfredo Sauce (I use Trader Joe's Alfredo Pasta Sauce with Romano and Parmesan)
- 4 Tbsp - Sriracha Sauce (use more if you really like spicy food)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Let the chicken marinate till the vinegar is soaked up (about 5 mins).
- In a large pan, cook chicken over medium heat. Cover the pan with a lid while cooking to keep chicken moist.
- Cook rice according to directions on box.
- To make the sauce, stir the Sriracha into Alfredo sauce. Done.
- Serve rice (aprox 1 cup cooked), topped with chicken (aprox 3.5 oz cooked), topped with 1/4 cup sauce.