Egg Custard (High Protein)
This is a high protein twist on a traditional sweet desert. Use Phormula-1 for a more authentic custard consistency or if you aren’t a huge fan of custard texture, use Level-1 for a texture closer to dense moist cake.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of Phormula-1 Protein (I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor, but this is also great with, vanilla, chocolate or any flavor of your choice)
- Pre-hear oven to 350°
- In an oven safe bowl, whisk 4 eggs
- Add milk, vanilla and salt and whisk
- Whisk in the protein powder
- Fill a large pan with about 1 inch of water. Set the bowl of custard inside the pan and place in pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. It’s done when a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in refrigerator for 30 mins and serve.