5 Min. Strawberries & Creme Lava Cake
This treat is quick and easy. Its a denser cake, but the strawberry core makes this cake sweet, refreshing and perfect for warm weather dessert.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein - Ice Cream Sandwich Flavor
- 3-5 strawberries (depending on size)
- Place all ingredients except for the strawberries in a coffee mug or a glass measuring cup. Mix together till egg is thoroughly combined.
- Press strawberries into the center of the batter. Make sure they are covered completely by the batter. The goal is to keep them in the middle.
- Microwave for 1 min, 20 seconds.
- Dump cake onto a plate and serve, the center should still have some liquid batter inside.